Sunday, May 27, 2007

My very first attempt!

O.k....I finally took the plunge and created a blog. I honestly thought that this would be something I would not get into. Guess I was wrong! The wonderful ladies at Treasured Scrapbooking made it look so easy and I really wanted to participate in the challenges. I also wanted to have a place where my friends and family could come and visit and see my work! I hope the challenges will keep me on board with this blog! It is a work in progress....so work with me on this! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey woohoo you got it going.
My hard part is keeping mine going lol.
Maybe we ladies at Treasured Scrapbooking need to post challenges on each other to help with our blogging.
Love how you started, will keep checking to see what you add.
Frankie

Lisa said...

Looks Great Stacey, can't wait to see more of it. Hope you're having a great day!!!

madigirl said...

YAY Stacey!! You did it - great job!!