Monday, June 4, 2007

Fun day!

Today was such a fun day. I took a nap this morning with Samantha then went shopping for scrap supplies....just for the fun of it! I didn't get to scrap until later tonight but that was o.k. I got to play with the kids and I fixed a great meal (grilled chicken, salad, corn on the cob, bread, and some carrot with dip before hand) Later we all went for a walk at Frisco park and walked all around the pond (about a mile) My legs are still sore from this past weekend but I toughed it out!

Today TS challenge is to write about to tell you all something quirky about me. The first thing that comes to mind is how I eat pizza. I never eat it all at once. I eat the topping first then the crust. I have done this ever since I was a kid. I think it was because I was such a picky eater that I picked everything off first that I didn't like (olives, mushrooms, peppers, etc) then ate as I went. I still do that today..even with cheese pizza! I get laughed at but that is o.k.!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That would make a great page! How I eat pizza by Stacey!!! I love it! I am not picky with my pizza, the only odd thing I do is put salt and pepper on it. Come to think of it I put salt and pepper on everything!! LOL.