Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday....finally!!

This has been a crazy few days. First I had to work this weekend so that just puts a strain on anything I do! Luckily we haven't been too busy so that makes it easier. VBS starts tomorrow and I hadn't decorated my room yet so Saturday John and I went to the church and hung stars from the ceiling. The theme is a western/ranch theme so I went for the starry nights out on the plains. Looks pretty cool. Now I am just trying to get all the crafts prepared! Ugh! Why do I do this to myself! To make matters worse, Ethan started running a fever again last night. I am so tired of my family being sick. We managed to go one entire week without illness. That is it. I need to get him in to the allergist again because it is his sinuses that are bothering him...poor kid!

Today's challenge is to write about my perfect day. There are so many things I would want to do that one day would not be enough. The perfect day for me would be that I would get to sleep in without anyone waking me up, I would get to lounge around for about an hour, take a shower without any interuptions!, scrap about and hour, have lunch brought to me, play with the kids all afternoon (with no crying,fussing, or fighting). Then go on a date with John somewhere where there were no kids, then collapse into bed with a good book! This could happen but highly unlikely anytime soon!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It is interesting how everyone took this challenge differently! I like your day though, it sounds like something I'd want too! Especially the part about a date with the hub!!

Anonymous said...

you have been tagged

I have been tagged!

Here's the rules: I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment

Robyn said...

I love the idea of the TS blog challenge you do. Is this an email you recieve from someone or is it just posted. I think this would help me keep up with my new (as of yesterday) blog. Thanks!!! Robyn