Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday 6.5.07

Today the TS blog challenge is to write about someone in our family. I thought I would tell you about my brother since a lot of people don't realize I even have one! He is one of the best brothers anyone could ever have. We are only 21 months apart in age and growing up we were pretty close. We even shared some of the same classes in highschool. Shortly after Anna turned 1, he moved to Keywest Florida.....way the heck away! That bummed me because he had just moved to the KC area about a year before that. Good news though....at the end of his lease he is giving his 2 weeks and moving back to Kansas!! Yea!! My kids will love that. He will live with my parents temporarily because he wants to get a job in Alaska!! What is this boy thinking?? He is an outdoorsy kind of guy so I am sure that has a lot to do with it. Personally...I hope he stays here. He has a better chance of finding a girlfriend here.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I wasn't that close in age to my brother, we are 3 years and I would of loved to gone to HS with him!!! That's cool that you got to experience that!!